Mayor Robert Woodruff of Berkeley Heights Caught in Yet Another Lie
Berkeley Heights Mayor Robert Woodruff releases a video
with some deceitful comments. Here he states that the
people in town support redevelopment, hinting that they support the
outrageous and elaborate $33,000,000 municipal building.
This is the same Mayor that decided not to do any sort of referendum, binding or non-binding to see if the people wanted this project. In fact, in a recent council meeting he states that he has no idea if people want to double the town's debt for this municipal building project.
In addition, he does not state that we were able to gather 15% of the voters in the last General Assembly Election to sign a petition against this project. It is clear that the people are not in support of this ostentatious $33,000,000 municipal building.
- Jeanne Kingsley, Marc Faecher and the Rest of the Council Decide that 2% Cost of Living Adjustment is Not Enough
- Berkeley Heights Uses Legal Suppression to Deprive Public of Its Rightful Referendum Say on Debt and Costly Non-Essential Spending.
- Mayor Robert Woodruff of Berkeley Heights Caught in Yet Another Lie
- Union County Prosecutor's Office told the Berkeley Heights Library Board of Trustees that it violated the Open Public Meetings Act (OPMA)
- Petition filed under the Faulkner Act